Volunteers provide a vital support to us in providing our service. We have a variety of openings for volunteers from full time live-in placements to short-term work experience opportunities. .
Our volunteers carry out a wide range of duties:
· Visiting active seafarers on the ships berthed at the Port of London
· Visiting non-active and retired seafarers and their dependants in and around London
· Organising activities and events for QVSR residents
· Organising days out for QVSR residents
· Assisting with the operation of the QVSR coffee shop
· Helping out in the restaurant
· Helping out with the gardening
· Collecting donations at your local church
If you feel that you are able to help in any way, and would like to become a QVSR volunteer, please e mail recruitment AT qvsr.org DOT uk stating what you are able to do and the hours you are available.
Thank you for your interest!