Our Welfare Team provides daily support to residents, giving them advice and guidance in relation to welfare benefits, assistance with emotional and health issues, access to employment and training opportunities and help with appropriate move-on options.
If you would like to make an application for accommodation please download and complete a referral form. Please send completed forms to: Welfare & Housing, QVSR, 121-131 East India Dock Road, London E14 6DF or to the e-mail below.
You can also get a copy of the form by contacting our Welfare Department on 020 7987 5466.
– Over 160 single bedrooms, the majority of which are en-suite
– 24 hour reception / access
– Horatio’s Restaurant offering light refreshments and home-cooked meals (breakfast is included in the room charge)
– Evening coffee shop
– Lounges with satellite TV
– Internet & Wi-Fi access
– Laundry facilities
– ‘Multi-faith’ or ‘quiet room’
– Emery Hall (used for a variety of activities & events)
We also have a team full time volunteers whose role is to provide companionship and organise regular in-house activities, events and days out, working alongside other members of staff to foster a spirit of community and combat any feelings of isolation.
We are constantly striving to improve our services and the support provided to our residents and community. Help us to improve our services